Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

TRAP DOOR - 7/18/07






Today is a Trap Door. The recent action has been when we hit a S1, and the market opens below the recent lows, it sells off pretty significantly.

The bullish sentiment is still prevalent which leads to sharp rallies; however, it is not enough to propel us to new highs. Basically, the bull case rests on having enough bears to continue to build a decent short base so that we can spring higher.

I shorted 1554 & 1556, and I covered at 1552. I should've been more aggressive in letting my profits ride.

I am recently developing more of a long delta hedge approach to trading. That basically means having limits spread out every 2-3 pts or so. It may not be optimal, but its working for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home