Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

TRADES: UPDATE ON AAPL/AMZN & OIH
I have taken some profits on AAPL/AMZN. It has performed very well, with a 19% gain since I first mentioned it on Aug 26.

Also, I am seeing way too much bullishness on oil right now, so I have taken profits on OIH. Sentiment is getting out of control in this area. I am not short the sector or crude, but I am waiting for the right catalyst. I first highlighted this sector in February, way before the craziness.

My bullish call has performed well too. The momentum is very strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home