Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Thursday, November 04, 2004

THEME: POLITICS & MONEY
One thing I learned in my 14 years on Wall Street is to keep politics separate from money-making. Money has no political affiliation. Simply put, always be a free agent so that you can follow the money.

So why am I shorting the market here? Is it revenge against W?

No, its because oscillators are way over-extended. I recognize the bullish trend here. How can one NOT recognize it. But, the market is in a state of panic here. So as a small fry, when the big guys panic, they need my puny liquidity.

W is good for the market because of his tax policy and possible "privatization" of Social Security. At least 1/2 of the population is feeling good right now, so thats just good enough to drive it higher for a while.

Don't fight the tape.

PS. The short dollar trade/long gold trade is working as planned.
PSS. The oil top I predicted 1 month ago, is now looking real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home