Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tues, Feb 20, 2007



S2 was the call.
It sold off sharply right at the open. Too bad you can't trade options overnight.
I need to get more confident in trading the futures again.
Instead, I waited for the bounce intra-day and sold my calls.
The 1470 Feb calls.

We recently have had several days of S2, so that is why I want some downside protection.

The activity has been falling oil prices. I will have stops above 1470 for protection, or if the sentiment suggests it.



I think the goal is to unwind the calls on the next downleg. That has been the pattern of late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home