Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Take the Pain!


There is a great scene in Platoon where the Tom Berenger character tells a screaming soldier who's been hit to shut up and "take the pain."

This market is a big pain. We hit a new high this morning, and it did not lead to any follow through. Instead, it re-tested the lows. On no volume, no real news. The market feels funny to me.

The fear is that we'll get another big sell-off. The lows of 1453 need to be watched today. If it cracks we could be down to 1447 in a heartbeat.

I will try to dump my hedge around 1457.

My problem has been a lack of vigilance. I have been sick. I have not really concentrated on the market.

I also keep out-thinking myself. My original trade was a good one, but I have been unable to "take the pain."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home