Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

May 2, 2007 - Bull Market Resumes


My outstanding sell orders were triggered in the overnight session, selling out my remaining 9 ems at 1497.

I thought that some caution would overtake the market at the 1500 level, but apparently it hasn't because its trading over it right now.

The singleton S2 reading followed by a bounce and back to S4 tells me that this market is VERY STRONG.

LESSON: HAVE FAITH IN YOUR SIGNALS!

NAV: $1,013,126
Adjustment for software settings blow-up was about $10,000, so I am well over 2% for the April to present period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home