Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Monday, April 16, 2007

April 16, 2007 - Dick for a Tick



My call was for a breakout, classic CLIMBING WALL OF WORRY trade. When we keep breaking new highs in a string of S3, then it is a compressed spring that will keep going until we get some S4s and S1s.

So why am I UNHAPPY? Cuz I was a DICK FOR A TICK. I had the chance to lift my full allotment at 1463 but instead I put in a limit at 1462. As you can see, the market has hit a high of 1471.

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!

As I have learned with baseball, your swing can be perfect one day, and totally screwed up a few days later. You have to go back to FUNDAMENTALS and do work on tee.

MISTAKE: DON'T BE A DICK FOR A TICK.

If your trade is to use STOPS, the DON'T USE LIMITS.

If I was wrong, I would've lost 5 pts anyway. If I was right, I could've made 8. The logic is simple.

You're playing too safe. But this need for safety is going to kill you. If you decide to climb Everest, you cannot rest or else you'll freeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home