Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Friday, February 23, 2007

Slow Motion Crash


Who ever said that the market was supposed to obey your wishes?
I shorted calls three days ago, and the market continued to frustrate me by licking at new highs. I was even tempted to hedge, completely spilling away a nice chunk of profit. And finally, on Friday it gives up the ghost.

The lows of 1452 were broken. However, the pattern has been for this to be support. The longer it hangs out here, the worse it is for the market.

We are in a string of S2s, and that is undeniably BEARISH.

I will hold my position for several days until we get another two S2s, or we get to 1447. If the market pops up by the close. I will keep my stops above the market highs of 1464.

If I had day-traded all this business perfectly, I may have made more money. Catching every S2 dip. But I am trading options, and this requires more patience, and a different mindset. I need to think about this more carefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home