Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

SELF ANALYSIS

PROBLEM: I SUCK AT FAST MARKETS
I am an INTJ. I am a thinker and planner. I base my decisions on my internal models, not on sensory input, or from the opinions or feelings of others. As such, I have historically performed poorly in FAST MARKETS. My temptation is to day-trade and wing it.

SOLUTION: KEEP YOUR MONEY DON'T TRY TO MAKE MONEY
Trying to make money in that kind of market is like trying to surf during a hurricane. Let others do it, you just need to get warm and dry.

USE HTML TOOLS. Don't look at all the blinking lights. They cause more stress.

SHUT OFF SYSTEMS. Take a time out. Relax. Meditate. Draw on a piece of paper. Have stops in place. Have game plans ready. The stress won't give you better results.

TRADE ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE AN EDGE. Don't feel pressured to be right all the time.

LEARN TO WALK AWAY. Sometimes the best strategy for making money is not losing money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home