Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Friday, March 16, 2007

Middle Ground



The market has found a middle ground. At 1400, neither the Bears nor the Bulls can claim victory. Clearly, the trend is down. However, I am still trying to understand the pattern of S2 and S3 going forward. The volatility is enough to confuse things dramatically.

The question that I need to face is, do I want to trade with the trend? Or against it? Do I want to wait for opportunistic trades? At maxes or mins? Or go with the trend?

Psychologically, I always feel better fading moves. But I need to study what is the best approach in this market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home