Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Monday, April 02, 2007

$1 Million Portfolio


I am trading the $1 million dollar portfolio paper trading account from IB.
I am trading 15 eminis.

Today, I sold 3 @ 1433, and 3 @ 1434. I had orders all the way up to 1437. They were obviously not filled. So I had only a 2/5 position. That is the problem with these tiered orders.

When I win, I win small. When I lose, I'll be at max size and that will mean I'll lose more than I win over time.

I need to tier my levels much tighter.

I took a profit of 7 pts today. That's pretty good!

I will keep trading everyday, sentiment permitting until the end of the month. After that I will transition to real money.

NAV: $1,000,000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home