Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 25, 2007-Avoiding the Party



Here I am: I rented my tux for the prom, and I miss my ride to get there.

I was predicting that the S&P futures were going to hit 1500, so why did I not participate?

We had a S3 and recent history has shown that with the S3 there several days of weakness afterwards. I failed to see that with the S3, a breakout rally is possible if the highs are broken.

Psychologically, I am leery of trading here because of the heights. But do I trust my system or not?

I have to look into options trading again. If I was short a put or long a call, at least I wouldn't have the regret that I have now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home