Market Precognition

The goal of this blog is to PRE-RECOGNIZE next several moves in the market
I focus on trading the S&P emini futures and T-notes futures.
A loyal reader will begin to understand the themes, memes, and sentiment that leads the market.

email me
Johnny Hom

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April 17, 2007 - Buy the Dip


After yesterday's breakout rally, we have a S4. We are clearly in a BULLISH regime, and we are likely to remain so for a while. We are transitioning from skepticism to embrace.

Based on recent patterns, I played the rally using the BUY THE DIPS strategy. With RSI so high, I didn't expect a lot of upside. I was lucky having been filled on two of my three bids at 1472.50 and 1471.50. The low overnight was 1471.

CPI came out and I had an instant profit of 5 pts per lot.

NAV: $1,015,738

We are squarely on target this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home